1. The author authorizes the Journal of Urban Research to publish online his Article, and to post his biography on http://articulo.revues.org.
2. Article is published under Creative Commons 3.0 – by-nc-nd except for those images whose rights are reserved. This means that author is free to copy, distribute and transmit the work published by the Journal of Urban Research with mention of the source but author may not use this work for commercial purposes and may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
3. The author agrees that the Journal of Urban Research may arrange for the pdf file of the Article to be sold, on its own, or with other related material as part of the Open Edition Freemium policy.
4. The author agrees to the Journal of Urban Research using any images from the Article on the cover of the Journal, and in any marketing material.
5. As the Author, copyright in the Article remains in his name.
6. The author retains the following rights to re-use the Article, as long as he do not sell or reproduce the Article or any part of it for commercial purposes. These rights apply without needing to seek permission from the Journal of Urban Research. Provided that the author gives appropriate bibliographic reference for the Article when it is published, he may use the accepted version of the Article as originally submitted for publication in the Journal, and updated to include any amendments made after peer review, in the following ways:
• The author may share print or electronic copies of the Article with colleagues;
• The author may use all or part of the Article and abstract, without revision or modification, in personal compilations or other publications of his own work;
• The author may use the Article within his employer’s institution or company for educational or research purposes, including use in course packs;
• The author may post an electronic version of the Article on his own personal website, on his employer’s website/repository and on free public servers in his subject area. Electronic versions of the accepted Article must include a link to the published version of the Article together.